Energy dissipation through impact between streams at a spillway dam of special design
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Energy Dissipation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. D. Zhurin, “Special techniques of energy dissipation at falls and rapids on canals”, Vestnik Irigatsii, No. 10 (1927).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Veits, “Basic problems of conjugation of two streams” Izvestiya VNIIG,32 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.M. E. Faktorovich, Methodology of Approximate Hydraulic Design of Conjugation of Reaches of Spilling Structures Using Impact between Streams for Dissipation [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.M. E. Factorovich, “Investigation of a spillway dam with multiple stream dissipation on a slit spillway”, Izvestiya VNIIG,67 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Mokhov, Energy Dissipation Downstream of Tubular Spilling facility through Impact between Streams [in Russian], Collection of Works of the V. V. Kuibyshev Institute of Construction Investigations of Moscow, No. 32 (1961).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1968