Advertisement

Hyperfine Interactions

, Volume 42, Issue 1–4, pp 1223–1224 | Cite as

Debye-temperatures and Mössbauer-shift in high-Tc superconductor: Ba2EuCu3O7±δ

  • G. von Eynatten
  • K. Dransfeld
  • T. Ritter
  • E. Bucher
High Temperature Superconductors

Abstract

The high TC superconductor Ba2EuCu307±δ with measured Tc=94±2 K was investigated by Mössbauer spectroscopy. It is shown that the material at low temperatures has either a very high Debye temperature θD > 800 K, or it is crystallographically not single phased with one component (87%) with θD = 378±30 K and the other (13%) with θD = 136±13 K.

Keywords

Spectroscopy Thin Film Debye Temperature High Debye Temperature 
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.

References

  1. /1/.
    S. Hosoya, S. Shamoto, M. Onoda and M. Sato, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 26 (1987) L456.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
  2. /2/.
    M. Eibschutz, D.W. Murphy, S. Sunshine, L.G. Van Uitert, S.M. Zahurak and W.H. Grodkiewicz, Phys. Rev. 35 (1987) 8714.CrossRefADSGoogle Scholar
  3. /3/.
    Wu Hang-sheng and Weng Zheng-yu, Sol. State Com. 63 (1987) 269.CrossRefGoogle Scholar

Copyright information

© J.C. Baltzer A.G., Scientific Publishing Company 1988

Authors and Affiliations

  • G. von Eynatten
    • 1
  • K. Dransfeld
    • 1
  • T. Ritter
    • 1
  • E. Bucher
    • 1
  1. 1.Fakultät für PhysikUniversität KonstanzKonstanzFRG

Personalised recommendations