Extended connectivity in chemical graphs
- 46 Downloads
The true nature of the extended connectivity, used in Morgan algorithm for the canonical numerotation of points in chemical graphs, is discussed. An alternative method for its calculation based on the number of walks is described and shown to yield results identical to Morgan's method.
Key wordsGraph theory Extended connectivity Morgan algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wipke, W. T., Dyott, T. M.: J. Am. Chem. Soc.96, 4834 (1974)Google Scholar
- 3.Moreau, G.: Nouv. J. Chim.4, 17 (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.Harary, F.: Graph Theory, Reading, Mass: Addison-Wesley, 1969Google Scholar
- 6.Razinger, M., Chrétien, J., Dubois, J. E.: J. Chim. Phys. (submitted)Google Scholar
- 7.Deo, N.: Graph theory with applications to engineering and computer science, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1974Google Scholar