KeywordsSocial Psychology Social Issue Cross Cultural Psychology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bochner, Arthur R. and Carolyn Ellis. 1996. “Taking Ethnography Into the Twenty-First Century.”Journal of Contemporary Ethnography. 25:3–5.Google Scholar
- Clifford, James, and George E. Marcus (Eds.). 1986.Writing Culture. Berkeley: University of California Press.Google Scholar
- Clough, Patricia Ticineto. 1994.Feminist Thought: Desire, Power and Academic Discourse. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Denzin, Norman K. 1997.Interpretive Ethnography: Ethnographic Practices for the 21st Century. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.Google Scholar
- Diamond, Stanley, 1985. “Sunday in Biafria.” P. 32 in J. Iain Prattis (ed.). 1985.Reflections: The Anthropological Muse. Washington DC: American Anthropological Association.Google Scholar
- Ellis, Carolyn. 1995.Final Negotiations. Philadelphia: Temple University Press.Google Scholar
- Malinowski, Bronislaw. 1922/1961.Argonauts of the Western Pacific. New York: E. P. Dutton.Google Scholar
- Richardson, Laurel. 1997.Fields of Play: Constructing an Academic Life. New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press.Google Scholar
- Rose, Dan. 1991. “In Search of Experience: The Anthropological Poetics of Stanley Diamond.” Pp. 219–210 in Ivan Brady (ed.),Anthropological Poetics. Savage, Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield.Google Scholar
- Schwalbe, Michael. 1995. “The Responsibilities of Sociological Poets.”Qualitative Sociology, 18:393–413.Google Scholar
- Shelton, Allen. 1995. “Foucault's Madonna: The Secret Life of Carolyn Ellis.”Symbolic Interaction, 18:83–87.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc 1996