Partial hyperbolicity and robust transitivity
KeywordsPeriodic Point Invariant Manifold Transverse Intersection Homoclinic Tangency Residual Subset
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]Bonatti, Ch., Seminar, IMPA, 1996.Google Scholar
- [BD1]Bonatti, Ch. &Díaz, L. J., Persistence of transitive diffeomorphisms.Ann. of Math., 143 (1995), 367–396.Google Scholar
- [BV]Bonatti, Ch. & Viana, M., SRB measures for partially hyperbolic atractors: the contracting case. To appear inIsrael J. Math. Google Scholar
- [Do]Doering, C. I., Persistently transitive vector fields on three-dimensional manifolds, inDynamical Systems and Bifurcation Theory (Rio de Janeiro, 1985), pp. 59–89. Pitman Res. Notes Math. Ser., 160, Longman Sci. Tech., Harlow, 1987.Google Scholar
- [Sh]Shub, M., Topologically transitive diffeomorphism ofT 4, inSymposium on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (University of Warwick, 1968/69), pp. 39–40. Lecture Notes in Math., 206. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York, 1971.Google Scholar
- [W]Williams, R. F., The “DA” maps of Smale and structural stability, inGlobal Analysis (Berkeley, CA, 1968), pp. 329–334. Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., 14. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1970.Google Scholar
© Institut Mittag-Leffler 1999