L p and mean value properties of subharmonic functions on Riemannian manifolds
- 879 Downloads
KeywordsManifold Riemannian Manifold Subharmonic Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Anderson, M., The Dirichlet problem at infinity for manifolds of negative curvature. To appear inJ. Differential Geom.Google Scholar
- Anderson, M. & Schoen, R., Preprint.Google Scholar
- Chung, L. O., Existence of harmonicL 1 functions in complete Riemannian manifolds. Unpublished.Google Scholar
- Garnett, L., Foliations, the ergodic theorem and brownian motion. Preprint.Google Scholar
- —,Function theory on manifolds which possess a pole. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 699. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York (1979).Google Scholar
- Karp, L. & Li, P., The heat equation on complete Riemannian manifolds. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Sullivan, D., Preprint.Google Scholar
© Almqvist & Wiksell 1984