A generalization to overdetermined systems of the notion of diagonal operators
KeywordsCauchy Problem Vector Bundle Normal Bundle Pseudodifferential Operator OVERDETERMINED System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .Andreotti, A., Hill, C. D., Lojasiewicz, S. & MacKichan, B., Complexes of differential operators, I.Ann. Sc. Norm. Sup. Pisa, to appear.Google Scholar
- .Guillemin, V., unpublished notes.Google Scholar
- .—, On subelliptic estimates for complexes.Actes Congrès Intern. Math., 2 (1970), 227–230.Google Scholar
- .Hardymon, G. F., Ellipticity of the boundary complex implies coercivity of the Neumann problem. Thesis, Duke University, to appear.Google Scholar
- .Quillen, D. G., Formal properties of overdetermined systems of linear partial differential equations. Thesis, Harvard University, 1964 (unpublished).Google Scholar
- .Spanier, E. H.,Algebraic topology, Mc-Graw Hill, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- .Spencer, D. C., Flat differential operators, inSymposium on several complex variables, Park City, Utah, 1970. Lecture Notes in Math., 184, 85–108.Google Scholar
© Almqvist & Wiksell 1975