Poisson formula and compound diffusion associated to an overdetermined elliptic system on the siegel halfplane of rank two
- 82 Downloads
KeywordsSymmetric Space Sample Path Dense Open Subset Hermitian Symmetric Space Order Differential Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .Feller, W.,An introduction to probability theory and its applications. John Wiley & Sons, Vol. I, 1950; Vol. II, 1966.Google Scholar
- .Gihman, I. I. & Skorohod, A. V.,Stochastic differential equations. Springer, 1972.Google Scholar
- .Hua, L. K.,Harmonic analysis of functions of several complex variables in the classical domains. Amer. Math. Soc. Translations of Mathematical Monographs, 1963.Google Scholar
- .Koranyi, A., Harmonic functions on symmetric spaces. In Boothby and Weiss (editors),Symmetric spaces, Marcel Dekker, 1972.Google Scholar
- .McKean, H.,Stochastic integrals, Academic Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- .Pyatetskii-Šapiro, I. I.,Geometry of classical domains and theory of automorphic functions. Moscow, 1961 (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Almqvist & Wiksell 1975