Recursively enumerable degrees and the conjugacy problem
KeywordsInductive Hypothesis Word Problem Cyclic Permutation CONJUGACY Problem Positive Word
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boone, W. W., Decision problems about algebraic and logical systems as a whole and recursively enumerable degrees of unsolvability. To appear inProc. Kolloqium ü. Logik u. Grundlagen d. Math., Hannover, 1966.Google Scholar
- —, Degrees of unsolvability of the problem of identity in finitely presented groups.Soviet Math., 3 (1962), Part 2, 1733–1737.Google Scholar
- Miller III, C. F., Conjugacy and word problems in finitely generated groups,J. Symb. Logic, 32 (1967), 440–441.Google Scholar
- —, Characterisation of recursively enumerable degrees by conjugacy and word problems for finitely generated groups,J. Symb. Logic, 32 (1967), 441.Google Scholar
- Novikov, P. S., On the algorithmic unsolvability of the word problem in group theory (Russian).Trudy Mat. Inst. Steklov, no. 44.Google Scholar
© Almqvist & Wiksells Boktryckeri AB 1969