Computer-assisted screening of cognitive functions in schoolchildren
Research, Design, And Technology
- 23 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Dzyuba, O. I. Maslova, I. B. Nemkovskii, et al., Methodological Recommendations. Physiological Characteristics of Cognitive Functions in Schoolchildren (Memory, Attention, Perception, Synthetic-Analytical Processes, and Psychomotor Activity) as Tested Using Test Computer Systems Ritmotest, Mnemotest, and Binatest (model No. 2) [in Russian], Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Dyuk, Computer Psychodiagnosis [in Russian], St. Petersburg (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Zabramnaya, Psychological and Pedagogical Diagnosis of Mental Development of Children [in Russian], Moscow (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Petrovskii and M. G. Yaroshevskii (eds.) Concise Psychological Dictionary [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Kubryakova, V. Z. Dem'yankov, Yu. G. Pankrats, and L. G. Luzina (eds.) Concise Glossary of Cognitive Terms [in Russian], Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.I. F. Markovskaya, Retardation of Mental Development (Clinical Neuropsychological Diagnosis) [in Russian], Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Matveev, A. I. Vishnyakov, D. S. Nadezhdin, and L. N. Zuev, Med. Tekh., No. 2, 42–45 (1991).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000