Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Johnson, Harry G., “Federal Support of Basic Research: Some Economic Issues” and Kaysen, Carl, “Federal Support of Basic Research” inBasic Research and National Goals. A Report to the Committee on Science and Astronautics, U.S. House of Representatives, by the National Academy of Sciences (Washington: Government Printing Office, 1965), ix+336 pp. Reprinted inMinerva, III, 4 (Summer, 1965), pp. 500–514, and IV, 2 (Winter, 1966), pp. 254–272.Google Scholar
- 2.Toulmin, Stephen, “The Complexity of Scientific Choice II: Culture, Overheads of Tertiary Industry?”,Minerva, IV, 2 (Winter, 1966), pp. 155–169.Google Scholar
- 3.Kaysen, Carl, “Federal Support of Basic Research”,Minerva, IV, 2 (Winter, 1966), p. 254.Google Scholar
- 4.Toulmin, Stephen,op. cit., p. 157.Google Scholar
- 5.Kaysen, Carl,op. cit., p. 259.Google Scholar
- 6.Ibid. Google Scholar
© C. S. F. Publications Ltd 1996