Study of the purification of153,159Gd produced in a nuclear reactor by pressurized elution chromatography
Radioactive impurities of153,159Gd were determined as160Tb and154Eu by pressurized displacement chromatography. They were separated by pressurized elution chromatography with α-hydroxyisobutyric acid-ascorbic acid system. As the result, radiochemically pure153,159Gd was obtained.
KeywordsChromatography Physical Chemistry Purification Inorganic Chemistry Acid System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Xin Wenda, Chen Liquan, Rare Earth (in Chinese) 4, (1988) 8.Google Scholar
- 2.J. Zhang, Q. M. Wang, L. Q. Chen, A study on the separation and purification of153,159Gd by pressurized elution chromatography with silic-HIBA-ascorbic acid elution system, in: Intern. Conf. on Isotopes, May 7–12, 1995, Beijing.Google Scholar
- 3.Liquan Chen, Wangsuo Wu, Ion Exchange and Solvent Extraction, Vol. 12, New York, (1995), p. 1.Google Scholar
- 4.Chen Zhongdui, J. Nucl. Radiochem., 10 (1988) No. 2, 77.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Chen, W. D. Xin, C. F. Dong, J. Lanzhou University (Natural Science), 28 (1992) No. 2, 93.Google Scholar