Origin of the discriminatory mechanism of proteinous aminoacids from the non-proteinous aminoacids by the protein synthesizing machinery
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Geochemistry Proteinous Aminoacids Discriminatory Mechanism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Angelica Soto, M and Jose Toha, C. (1985) Biosystems,18, 209–215.Google Scholar
- Balasubramanian, R. et al., (1980) Origin of Life,10, 15–30.Google Scholar
- Balasubramanian, R. (1985) J. Biosci.,8, (no 3&4), 823.Google Scholar
- Hatori, Y. et al., Origins of Life,14, 145–150Google Scholar
- Kuhn, H and Waser, J., (1981) Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.,20, 500.Google Scholar
- Kvenvolden, K.A., (1974). in “The Origin of Life and Evolutionary Bio-Chemistry” C.K. Dose et al., (eds) plenum Publishers, New York, pp 301–309.Google Scholar
- Miller, S.L., (1959) Science,117, 528–529.Google Scholar
- Mooz, E.D., (1976) Data on the naturally occuring aminoacids in: “Handbook of Bio-chemistry and Molecular Biology of proteins.” G.P. Fasman (ed) Vol. 1, pp 111 Chemical Rubber Co. press, Clevland.Google Scholar
- Wong, J.T., (1981) Trend Biochem. Sci.6, 33–36.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1989