Micellar ultrafiltration preconcentration of strontium by anionic micellar solution
Th anionic micellar system of the sodium dodecylsulphate (SDS) with di-2-ethylhexylphosphoric acid (D2EHPA) chelating ligand reagent in acctate buffer solutions was studied. The influence of the concentration and the composition of the micellar system for strontium preconcentration was determined. Different pH values of solutions as well as different concentration ratios of the ligand to the surfactant were used.
KeywordsSodium Physical Chemistry Surfactant Inorganic Chemistry Strontium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. Paulenová, P. Rajec, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 183 (1994) 109.Google Scholar
- 4.P. Rajec, A. Paulenová, J. Radional. Nucl. Chem., 183 (1994) 115.Google Scholar
- 5.G. D. Jarvinen, LANL, Report AL 16C322, 1997.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Starý, The Solvent Extraction of Metal Chelates, Pergamon Press, New York, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.Hinze, Ordered Media in Chemical Separations, ACS, Washington, DC, 1987, p. 82.Google Scholar
- 8.T. Hwang, K. Kammermeyer, Membrane in Separations, in: Membrannye processy razdeleniya, Khimiya, Moskva, 1981, p. 1580.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Danhlík, F. Macášek, Ion Exchange and Solvent Extraction, in press.Google Scholar