The range of vector-valued analytic functions
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsBanach Space Analytic Function Compact Subset Banach Algebra Closed Subspace
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aron, R. M., The range of vector-valued holomorphic mappings. Proc. Conf. on Anal. Funct., Krakow 1974,to appear in Ann. Polon Math. Google Scholar
- 2.Aron, R. M., Globevnik, J., Schottenloher, M., Interpolation by vector-valued analytic functions.To appear.Google Scholar
- 3.Collingwood, E. F., Lohwater, A. J.,The theory of cluster sets. Cambridge University Press 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.Globevnik, J., Analytic functions whose range is dense in a ball.To appear.Google Scholar
- 5.Hille, E., Phillips, R. S.,Functional analysis and semigroups. Amer. Math. Soc. Colloq. Publ,31 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.Hoffman, K.,Banach spaces of analytic functions. Prentice-Hall 1962.Google Scholar
© Institut Mittag-Leffler 1976