New technologies in medical diagnosis
Research, Design, And Technology
- 35 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Baevskii, Zh. V. Barsukov, K. K. Ioseliani, and G. D. Semenova, Fiziol. Chel.,9, No. 5, 723–728 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Danilova, Psychophysiological Diagnosis of the Functional States [in Russian], Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.D. I. Zhemaitite, Vegetative Regulation of the Sinus Rhythm in Patients and Healthy Subjects. Cardiorhythm Analysis [in Russian], Vilnius (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Medvedev, Functional States of a Worker. Ergonomics: Principles and Recommendations [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Yavelov, N. A. Gratsianskii, and Yu. A. Zuikov, Kardiologiya, No. 2, 61–68 (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.I. S. Yavelov, N. A. Gratsianskii, and Yu. A. Zuikov, Kardiologiya, No. 3, 74–80 (1997).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000