Some geometric-differential models in the class of formal operator power series
- 25 Downloads
We consider an example of a formal construction of local differential geometry in which smooth functions regarded as morphisms are replaced by formal operator power series.
KeywordsVector Bundle Coordinate Transformation Bundle Versus Parallel Translation Linear Topological Space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Daletskii and Ya. I. Belopol’skaya, Stochastic Equations and Differential Geometry [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. L. Daletskii and S. V. Fomin, Measures and Differential Equations in Infinite-Dimensional Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow 1983.Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Gel’fand, Yu. L. Daletskii, and B. L. Tsygan, “On one version of noncommutative differential geometry,” Dokl Akad. Nauk SSSR, 308, No. 6, 1293–1299 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. L. Daletskii, “Algebra of compositions and nonlinear equations,” in: Algebraic and Geometric Methods in Mathematical Physics, Kluwer, Dordrecht (1996), pp. 277–291.Google Scholar
- 6.C. Godbillon, Geometrie Differentielle et Mecanique Analytique, Hermann, Paris 1969.Google Scholar