Continuity of pluricomplex Green functions with poles along a hypersurface
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsGreen Function Pluricomplex Green Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AW]Alexander, H. andWermer, J.,Several Complex Variables and Banach Algebras, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1998.Google Scholar
- [BG]Berenstein, C. A. andGay, R.,Complex Variables. An Introduction, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1991.Google Scholar
- [Hö]Hörmander, L.,An Introduction to Complex Analysis in Several Variables, 3rd ed., North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1990.Google Scholar
- [Ng]Nguyen, Q. D., Remarks on pluricomplex Green functions with poles along a hypersurface,Research report 21, Mid Sweden University, Sundsvall, 2000.Google Scholar
- [Si3]Sibony, N., Some aspects of weakly pseudoconvex domains, inSeveral Complex Variables and Complex Geometry, Part 1 (Santa Cruz CA, 1989), Proc. Sympos. Pure Math.52, pp. 199–231, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1991.Google Scholar
- [Wa]Walsh, J. B., Continuity of envelopes of plurisubharmonic functions,J. Math. Mech. 18 (1968/69), 143–148.Google Scholar
© Institut Mittag-Leffler 2005