The impact of collaborative treatment on premature termination in activity group therapy
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Activity Group Group Therapy Cross Cultural Psychology Premature Termination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Freud, S.,Fragment of an analysis of a case of hysteria (Standard Edition, Vol. 7). London: Hogarth Press, 1953.Google Scholar
- Scheidlinger, S. On the concept of the “mother-group.”International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 1974,24 (4).Google Scholar
- Slavson, S. R.An introduction to group therapy. New York: Commonwealth Fund, 1943.Google Scholar
- Slavson, S. R. Criteria for selection and rejection of patients for various types of group psychotherapy.International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, 1955,5, 3–30.Google Scholar
- Slavson, S. R., & Schiffer, M.Group psychotherapies for children, a textbook. New York: International Universities Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- Yalom, I. D.The theory and practice of group psychotherapy (2nd ed.), New York: Basic Books, 1975.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press 1977