Molecular structural analysis of 55mol% CuI-45mol% Ag2MoO4 solid electrolyte using XPS and laser raman techniques
- 158 Downloads
The solid electrolyte 55 mol% CuI - 45 mol% Ag2MoO4 has been analyzed structurally by employing X-ray photoelectron spectroscopic (XPS) and laser Raman studies. The core level Ag 3d, Cu 2p, Mo 3d, I 3d and O1s XPS spectra of the constituent elements were recorded. The presence of both bridging (BO) and non-bridging (NBO) oxygen atoms in the oxyanion framework has been identified through the deconvolution of the O 1s spectrum. Laser Raman spectroscopic studies tend to reveal that the oxyanion framework is constructed with [MoO 4 2− ]-tetrahedral and [MoO6]-octahedral units as in the case of CuI - Cu2MoO4 and AgI - Ag2O - MoO3 glasses.
KeywordsDeconvolution MoO3 Solid Electrolyte Core Level Ag2O
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B.V.R. Chowdari, K.L. Tan, L. Fang, Solid State Ionics136–137, 1101 (2000).Google Scholar
- W.E. Swartz, Jr., D.M. Hercules, Anal. Chem.43, 1774 (1971).Google Scholar
- T.A. Patterson, J.C. Carver, D.E. Leyden, D.M. Hercules, J. Phys. Chem.80, 1700 (1976).Google Scholar
- B.V.R. Chowdari, K.L. Tan, and L. Fang, Solid State Ionics113–115, 711 (1998).Google Scholar
- M.E. Poloznikova, O.I. Kondratov, V.V. Fomichev, Russ. J. Inorg. Chem.33, 1447 (1988).Google Scholar
- K. Suzuki, K. Shibata, T. Tsururi, J. Kawamura J. Non. Cryst. Solids232–234, 278 (1998).Google Scholar