Buckling of an eccentrically compressed bar
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Timoshenko,Stability of Elastic Systems [in Russian], Gostekhteoretizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1946).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Krylov, “On the equilibrium forms of compressed bars upon longitudinal deflection,” in:Selected Works, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Sikorskii,Elements of the Elliptic Function Theory with Applications to Mechanics [in Russian], ONTI, Moscow (1936).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Vol'mir,Stability of Deformed Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P. Popov,Theory and Calculation of Flexible Elastic Bars [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.J. M. T. Thompson,Instabilities and Catastrophes in Science and Engineering, Wiley-Interscience Publication, New York (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.F. H. Nayfeh,Perturbation Methods, Wiley-Interscience Publication, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Gilmore,Catastrophe Theory for Scientists and Engineers, Wiley-Interscience Publication, New York (1981), Book 1.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996