Laboratory investigation of the kinetics of irregular waves
Papers At the Projects to be Commissioned
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Laboratory Investigation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. F. Barshtein, “Dynamics of open structures under the influence of an irregular swell,” in: Transactions of Coordination Conference on Hydrotechnics, No. 50, Énergiya, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Kh. Glukhovskii, Investigation of Wind-Driven Sea Waves [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Kh. Glukhovskii, “The probability characteristics of wind-driven swell in shallow water and coastal seas,” Meteorologiya i Gidrologiya, No. 9 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Krylov, Spectral Methods of Investigation and Calculation of Wind-Driven Waves [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kasparson, I. Sh. Khalfin, and V. P. Furtenko, “Depthwise decay of the specific wave loads on rigid cylindrical elements of marine oil-industry structures in an irregular swell,” Refer. Nauchn.-Tekh. Sbor. “Neftepromyslovoe Stroitel'stvo,” Minnefteprom, VNIIOÉNG, No. 2, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.Nguen Van Bao, “The energy spectrum of a sea swell and its action on a steeply sloping wall,” Tr. Soyuzmorniiproekta, No. 27 (33), Transport, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Chudinov, “Reproduction of an irregular swell with a controlled spectrum,” in: Tr. Koord. Soveshch. po Gidrotekhnike, No. 50, Énergiya, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Sh. Khalfin, “Laboratory investigations of the depthwise decay of the velocities in regular and irregular swells,” in: Transaction of Coordination Conference on Hydrotechnics [in Russian], No. 75, Énergiya, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publlishing Corporation 1975