A generalization of the concept of intensional semantics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kripke, S.R.: Semantical considerations in modal logics.Acta Philosophica Fennica 1963, pp. 83–94.Google Scholar
- Scott, D.: on the consequence relation,Tarski volume.Google Scholar
- Gabbay, D.M.:Montague type semantics for non-classical logics, Technical Report, U.S. Air Force, Jerusalem 1969.Google Scholar
- Hanson, B.: Gärdenfors, P.:A Guide to Intensional Semantics. University of Lünd, Sweden, paper No. 6.Google Scholar
- Cresswell, M.J.: Classical intensional logics,Theoria 36 (1970), pp. 347–373.Google Scholar
- Segerberg, S.:An essay on modal logic Google Scholar
- Gabbay, D.M.:Semantical methods in non-classical logics, North-Holland, to appcar; 4th draft available.Google Scholar
- Gabbay, D.M.:On pure theories of equality in Modal logics, unpublished, 1972.Google Scholar
- Makinson, D.: A generalization of the notion of relational structure.Theoria 36 (1970), pp. 331–336.Google Scholar
© Bar-Ilan University 1974