Standardizing the operation of floating dredges
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Shkundin, Excavating Pumps and Dredges [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Production Norms for Marine Bottom-Deepening Operations [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Shkundin, Dredges [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Shkundin, Dredges [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Shkundin, Machinery for the Hydromechanization of Earthwork [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Erofeev, “Classification of soils according to difficulty of excavation by floating dredges,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 5 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978