Effect of seepage flow on the rate of detachment of solid particles from the bed
At Construction Projects of the Five-Year Plan
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Solid Particle Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Velikanov, Dynamics of Alluvial Streams [in Russian], Vol. II, Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.T. P. Kromskaya, “Investigation of the kinematic structure of a flow in the presence of periodic forms,” Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Dissertation for Physicomathematical Degree, MGU, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Zheleznyakov and V. K. Debol’skii, Discharge of Sediments as a Function of Their Mobility [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.H. A. Einstein, “Formulas for the transport of bed load,” Proc. Amer. Soc. Civ. Eng.,7, No. 3 (1941).Google Scholar
- 5.Gary Z. Watters and V. P. Rao Manam, “Hydrodynamic effects of seepage on bed particles,” Journ. Hydraul. Division, Amer. Soc. Civ. Eng.,97, No. 3 (1971).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1976