Hydromechanization for modern hydraulic construction
- 15 Downloads
To develop hydromechanization in hydraulic construction, it is necessary to take the following measures: bring soil-intake devices with submersible soil pumps into widespread use; introduce hydromechanization for the excavation of various heavy soils, using special suction-dredges and dredging equipment; master the combined method of constructing hydraulicfill dams using sluice feeders for the hydraulic transport; work systematically toward a longer season for hydromechanization by developing new, more effective methods; and accelerate the widespread introduction of collapsible suction-dredging equipment.
KeywordsEnergy Source Excavation Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Shkundin, “Hydraulicking problems in the present state of hydraulic engineering construction,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Shkundin. Suction-Dredging Equipment [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Shkundin, Suction-Dredging Equipment [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Popov, “Technicoeconomic analysis of winter hydromechanization of earthwork in power construction and architecture”, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Stroitel. i Arkhitektura, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Shkundin, S. P. Ogorodnikov, and V. P. Marchenkov, “Application of submersible soil, pumps,” Gidrotekh., Stroit., No. 11 (1971).Google Scholar