Investigation of scouring of soil during movement of a flow over a waterfall
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ts. E. Mirtskhulava, Engineering Methods of Calculating and Forecasting Erosion [in Russian], Kolos (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Gorin, “Investigation of preliminary free-flow saturation and free-flow erosion of rocks in hydraulic burden-removing works,” Candidate's Dissertation, MGI, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Grinberg, The Kara-Kum Canal [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Turkm. SSR, Ashkhabad (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Golubev and D. L. Melamut, “Use of free-flowing water for excavating soil,” Gidrotekhnika i Melioratsiya, No. 11 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Ts. E. Mirkhulava, Scouring of River Beds and Method of Estimating Their Stability [in Russian], Kolos, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Grishin, Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Parts 1 and 2, Gosizdat Literatury po Stroitel'stvu i Arkhitekture, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.Ts. E. Mirtskhulava and I. V. Dolodze, “Forecasting depth of local erosion taking into accout the time factor,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.R. R. Chugaev, Hydraulics [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1975