Review of the basic design concepts for river hydraulic structures (SNiP II-I.1-62)
Discussion of Construction Norms
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Design Concept Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Kuzoleva, “Revision of the norms SNiP II-I.1-62, I.2-62, and I.3-62,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.B. M. Lyubchenko, “Discussions on construction codes. Considerations of reliability and overload coefficient,” Gidrotekh, Stroitel'., No. 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Lyubchenko, “Methods of hydraulic structures limit design,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Construction Norms and Rules. Chapter II-A.10-62, Structures and Foundations, Basic Design Assumptions [in Russian], Stroiizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Lyubchenko, “Specifications for computation of peak discharges (SNiP II-I.7-65),” Gidrotekh, Stroitel'., No. 10 (1967).Google Scholar
© the American Society of Civil Engineers 1972