Approximate determination of the water table at the downstream side of hydraulic developments
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Water Table Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Avakyan and V. A. Sharapov, Reservoirs at Hydroelectric Plants of the USSR [in Russian], Énergiya (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Syroezhin, “Special characteristics of the level regim and the tail portions of cascade reservoirs”, Gidrotekh. Stroitel', No. 12 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Syroezhin, “Downstream sides of hydraulic developments”, Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Abramov et al. “Protection of lands against full or partial flooding”, Vodgeo. Gosudarstvennoe Izd-vo Literatury po Strotel'stvu, Arkhitekture i Stritel'nym Materialam (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Syroezhin, “Protection measures at the dowstream sides of hydraulic developments and ways of carrying them into effect”, Transactions of Coordinating Conferences on Hydraulic Engineering, VNIIG, No. 59 (1970).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1972