Hydraulic resistance of transition sections linking round and rectangular tubes
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. E. Idel'cheik, Handbook on Hydraulic Resistances [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Al'tshul', Hydraulic Resistance [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.B. I. Yan'shin, Hydrodynamic Characteristics of Valves and Elements of Pipelines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Bogdanov and A. V. Tananaev, “Hydraulic resistances of transitions from round to rectangular slots,” Trudy LPI. im. M. I. Kalinin, No. 289 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Tananaev, Hydraulics of Hydromagnetic Machines [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1973