Proportions of erosion and energy-dissipator pools with surface conjugation of entering flow and tail water
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Gvozdev, Methods of Improving the Construction of Low-Head Dams [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.S. E. Él'yasberg and G. I. Leonov, “Dissipation of energy downstream of low-head dams,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel., No. 9 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Bilyashevs'kii, Calculation of the Downstream Side of a Low-Pressure Dam and Earth Filling [in Ukrainian], Vidav. Akad. Nauk Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Bilyashevs'kii, M. G. Pivovar, and O. Ya. Oliinik, Calculation of the Stresses in Banks at Bases of Water Dams [in Ukrainian], Vidav. Akad. Nauk Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Bilyashevs'kii and M. G. Pivovar, Calculation of the Base Remforcement for a Low-Pressure Dam [in Ukrainian], Vidav. Akad. Nauk Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. E. Él'yasberg, “Effect of self-sealing on soil erosion by a falling jet,” Izv. Vuzov, Stroitel'stvo i Arkhitektura, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1973