Results of full-scale observations on the general displacements of the Krasnoyarsk dam and its rock foundation
- 16 Downloads
The results of measurements made by different methods of the general displacements of the dam, agree satisfactorily.
Observations conducted during the period 1967–1970 on the settlements, horizontal displacements, and slopes of the dam indicate a combined action of the dam and rock foundation, as well as satisfactory conditions of these two elements during the period of first filling of the reservoir to the normal water level.
The analysis and generalization of the data from the full-scale observations on the general displacements of the structure, with accompaying calculations, permitted formulating predictions for the period of operation. In a first approximation, the extreme values of the crest displacements observed may be considered as safe operation criteria for the structure during its normal service period, and the operating personnel may use them, together with the nomograph, for further control of the dam state.
KeywordsCrest Renewable Energy Source Horizontal Displacement Normal Water Electrical Power Generation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. K. Aleksandrovskaya, “Project for full-scale investigations on the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station dam,” Transactions of Coordinating Conference on Hydraulic Engineering [in Russian], No. XIX, Énergiya (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Domanskii, “Project for a dam at the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station,” in: Conference on Construction of High Concrete Dams on Rock Foundations, GPKÉiÉ [in Russian], E'Energiya, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Leonov, “Engineering-geologic conditions of the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station dam,” in: Conference on Construction of High Concrete Dams on Rock Foundations. GPKÉiÉ [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.É. K. Aleksandrovskaya, “Stresses in the Krasnoyarsk dam during construction and during operation to the present,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Bochkin, E. E. Liskun, A. P. Epifanov, D. M. Kokot, and S. N. Starshinov, “The condition of the Krasnoyarsk dam during the initial years of operation,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Ya. Éidel'man, Full-Scale Investigations on the Bratsk Hydroelectric Station [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Spagnoletti, “Sul comportamento di un tipo di diga aravita allegerita a elementi cavi,” L'Energia electrica, No. 10, 877–907 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Spagnoletti, “Sul comportamento di un tipo di diga a gravita allegerita a elementi cavi (Il comportamento rilevato nella diga di Ancipa),” L'Energia Eletricca, No. 3 e. 4 (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.M. B. Ginzburg, Full-Scale Investigations on Concrete Dams in Italy, Énergiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.É. K. Aleksandrovskaya and L. A. Vasilevskaya, “Results of full-scale observations on settlements of the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric station dam,” Izvestiya VNIIG,98 (1972).Google Scholar