Determination of wave pressure on an inclined wall from field observations
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Field Observation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Technical Conditions for the Determination of Wave Action on Shores and Marine and River Structures (Building Code No. 92-60).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Lipkind and V. K. Senkevich, “Experimental construction of revetments on upper slopes of earthen structures,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.D. K. Boichenko and Yu. V. Yurkov, “Strain gauges for field measurement of wave pressures,” proceedings of the Symposium on Tensiometric Methods and Instruments [in Russian], Gosinti (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Yurkov, “Action of waves on sloping structures under field conditions,” Proceedings of the Joint Conferences on Hydraulic Engineering [in Russian], No. 20, Izd-vo “Énergiya” (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Lupinski, “Dynamic action of waves on the revetments of earth hydraulic structures,” Proceedings of the Joint Confereces on Hydraulic Engineering [in Russian], No.28, Izd-vo “Énergiya” (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.P. G. Dik, L. S. Maximov, and V. M. Siniyavskaya, “Field observations at the Volgograd Wave Research Station,” Proceedings of the Joint Conferences on Hydraulic Engineering [in Russian], No. 20, Izd-vo “Énergiya” (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Shuleikin, Physics of the Sea [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.G. D. Khaskhachikh, “The mechanism of breaking of wind generated waves on inclined walls,” Gidrotech. Stroitel., No. 6 (1957).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1968