Calculation of a circular tunnel lining as a system of beams on an elastic base
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Metroproekt, OTP, Byulleteni No. 2 (1936) and No. 27 (1939).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Orlov, “Theory of calculating tunnel linings of precast reinforced-concret elements,” Zheleznodorozhnoe Stroitel'stvo, No. 7 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Baslavskii, “Calculation of a circular monolithic tunnel lining,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel'., No. 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Burdzgla, Static Calculation of Hydraulic Tunnels [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.B. N. Zhemochkin, Calculation of Wall Beams and Straight Arches [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.D. V. Vainberg, New Method of Calculating Clamp and Stable Connections [in Russian], Gostekhizdat Ukrainy (1948).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Denisov and E. S. Prigozhin, Investigation of Loads on Timbering of Major Excavation of the Moscow Basin [in Russian], Report of TsNIIpodzemshakhstroi (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.O. Yu. Antonov, “Compliant multiple-hinged systems in tunnel-lining structures,” Transportnoe Stroitel'stvo, No. 7 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. G. Gel'man and B. P. Bodrov, “State of stress of precast tunnel linings of subways,” Collection of Articles No. 31, Izd. TsNIIS (1959).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1969