The mixed ion effect by which the conductivity minimum of a crystal with three dimensional diffusion path is observed is firstly reported for Na/Cu-NaZr2(PO4)3. The phase diagram is also obtained by estimating the frequency dependence of ionic conductivity. The behavior is in agreement with the conductivity result. NMR spectra (23Na MAS) showed the formation of an ordered distribution among different kinds of ions. The ionic conductivity of the mixed ion system Na/Cu was calculated for a two dimensional honeycomb lattice by means of the path probability method (PPM). It suggested that the mixture of two ions led to the conductivity minimum.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Phase Diagram Electronic Material Ionic Conductivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.A. Bruce and M.D. Ingram, Solid State Ionics9/10, 717 (1983).Google Scholar
- A. Suzuki, H. Sato and R. Kikuchi, Phys. Rev.B29, 3550 (1984).Google Scholar
- T. Ishii, H. Sato and R. Kikuchi, Solid State Ionics28–30, 108 (1988).Google Scholar
- H. Sato, S.A. Akbar and T. Ishii, Solid State Ionics28–30, 138 (1988).Google Scholar
- J.B. Goodenough, H.Y-P. Hong and J.A. Katalas, Mat. Res. Bull.11, 203 (1976).Google Scholar
- N. Inoue, Y. Matsumoto, Y. Ogawa and T. Hasegawa, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys.32, 221 (1993).Google Scholar