X-ray study of the superionic phase transition in CuCrS2
The temperature disorder of copper ions in the CuCrS2 superionic conductor was studied by X-ray analysis. It is shown that the average square deviations of atoms sharply increase and become comparable with the distance between neighbouring tetrahedral sites when CuCrS2 transforms into the superionic phase. It is also established that the direction of maximum deviation of atoms is close to the direction connecting the tetrahedral positions.
KeywordsCopper Physical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Phase Transition Electronic Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F.M.R. Engelsman, G.A. Wiegers, F. Jellinek, D. Van Laar, J. Solid State Chem.6, 574 (1973).Google Scholar
- P.F. Vongers, C.F. Van Bruggen, J. Koopstra, W.P.F. Omloe, G.A. Wiegers, F. Jellinek, J. Phys. Chem. Solids26, 977 (1968).Google Scholar
- N.Le. Nagard, G. Collin, O. Gorochov, Mat. Res. Bull.14, 1411 (1979).Google Scholar
- R.A. Yakshibaev, G.R. Akmanova, R.F. Almukhametov, V.N. Konev, Phys. Stat. Sol. (a)124, 417 (1991).Google Scholar
- V.I. Iveronova, P. Revkevich, in: Teoria rasseiania rentgenovskih luchei, M, 1978, p.287.Google Scholar