Galilei-invariant higher-order equations of burgers and korteweg-de vries types
- 20 Downloads
We describe nonlinear Galilei-invariant higher-order equations of Burgers and Korteweg-de Vries types. We study symmetry properties of these equations and construct new nonlinear extensions for the Galilei algebra AG(1, 1).
KeywordsHydrodynamical Type Arbitrary Smooth Function Nonlinear Extension Symmetry Classification Maximum Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.V. A. Krasil’nikov and V. A. Krylov,Introduction to Physical Acoustics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow 1984.Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Rudenko and S. I. Soluyan,Theoretical Foundations of Nonlinear Acoustics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.W. I. Fushchych, W. Shtelen, and N. Serov,Symmetry Analysis and Exact Solutions of Equations of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics, Kluwer, Dordrecht 1993.Google Scholar
- 7.W. I. Fushchych and P. I. Myronyuk, “Conditional symmetry and exact solutions of equations of nonlinear acoustics,”Dopov. Akad Nauk Ukr., No. 6, 23–39 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Serov and B. W. Fushchych, “On a new nonlinear equation with unique symmetry,”Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 9, 49–50 (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.W. I. Fushchych, “A new nonlinear equation for electromagnetic fields having velocity different from c,”Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 1, 24–27(1992).Google Scholar
- 11.W. I. Fushchych, “Symmetry analysis,” in:Symmetry Analysis of Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1992), pp. 5–6.Google Scholar
- 12.W. I. Fushchych and V. M. Boyko,Symmetry Classification of the One-Dimensional Second Order Equation of Hydrodynamical Type, Preprint LiTH-MATH-R-95-19, Linköping University, Sweden (1995).Google Scholar
- 14.V. I. Fushchych and V. M. Boiko, “Reduction of order and general solutions for some classes of equations of mathematical physics,”Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 9, 43–48 (1996).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997