Mathematical modeling of interferograms of axisymmetrical flows for the optimization of experimental studies
- 12 Downloads
A method is proposed for improving the interference diagnostics of supersonic flows. The computer plotting of interferograms for model density fields provides a means of optimizing the setting of interferometers in experimental design and of testing data-processing algorithms written for interference measurements.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Mathematical Modeling Experimental Study Supersonic Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Merzkrich, Flow Visualization, Academic Press, New York-London (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Gubchik, É. P. Kazandzhan, and V. S. Sukhorukikh, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 1, 169 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. O. Afanas'ev and I. V. Ershov, Opt. Spektrosk.,66, No. 4, 882 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.É. P. Kazandzhan and V. S. Sukhorukikh, in: Optical Research Methods in Ballistic Experiments [in Russian], Leningrad (1979), p. 158.Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Mende and Yu. É. Shtengel', “Algorithm for reconstructing the gas density in an axisymmetrical flow from interference measurement data with error estimation,” FTI AN SSSR Preprint No. 1564 [in Russian], A. F. Ioffe Physicotechnical Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Fursenko et al., Comput. Fluid Dyn. J.,2, No. 1, 1 (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Havener and L. A. Obergefell, Opt. Eng.,24, No. 3, 441 (1985).Google Scholar