Investigations on selected gallium doped lanthanum chromites as electrode materials for HC detection
- 44 Downloads
Perovskite-type mixed oxides with the formula La1−xGa0.3Cr0.7O3−δ (x=0.2; 0.1; 0.05; 0) were investigated in view of their usability as electrode materials in exhaust gas sensors for HC detection. The electrode materials were characterised regarding their structure, catalytic activity for propene oxidation and potentiometric behaviour in combustible gaseous mixtures. XRD-measurements indicate, that the solid oxide method does not permit lanthanum deficiencies x ≥ 0.05. The electrodes show non Nernstian behaviour.
KeywordsPropene Catalytic Activity Gaseous Mixture Gallium Lanthanum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Thiemann, Thesis, University of Greifswald, 1997.Google Scholar
- S. Somov, G. Reinhardt, U. Guth, W. Göpel, Sensors and Actuators B35–36, 409 (1996).Google Scholar
- K. Azegami, M. Yoshinaka, K. Hirota, O. Yamguchi, J. Electrochem. Soc.147(7), 2830 (2000).Google Scholar
- W.C. Koehler, E.O. Wollan, J. Phys. Chem. Solids2, 100 (1957).Google Scholar
- D. Westphal, S. Jakobs, A. Quade, H. Wulff, U. Guth, Ionics, submitted.Google Scholar
- F. Adolf, S. Hänig, O. Schäf, U. Guth, Proceedings of the 6th Euroconference on Solid State Ionics, 64 (1999).Google Scholar
- J.E. Anderson, Y.B. Graves, J. Electrochem. Soc.128, 294 (1981).Google Scholar