A further extension of the method for independently measuring the amount of nitrogen fixed by a legume crop
- 24 Downloads
The combination of using15N for determining the amount of nitrogen fixed by a legume crop in field experiments and the labelling of only one treatment at a time in each treatment combination is shown to be conceptually and experimentally valid for determining the effect of cultural practices on the amount of nitrogen fixed by a legume crop.
Key wordsLegumes Nitrogen fixation 15N
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Deibert, E. J.et al. 1979 Agron. J.71, 717–723.Google Scholar
- 3.Fried, M.et al. 1975 Agron. J.67, 393–396.Google Scholar
- 5.Garcia L. R. and Hanway, J. J. 1976 Agron. J.68, 653–657.Google Scholar
- 6.Phillips, D. A. and Bennett, J. B. 1978 Agron. J.70, 671–674.Google Scholar
- 7.Richards, J. E. and Soper, R. J. 1979 Agron. J.71, 807–811.Google Scholar
- 8.Williams, W. A.et al. 1977 Agron. J.69, 1023–1024.Google Scholar