A refined statement of dynamic problems of sandwich shells with transversely soft core and a numerical-analytical method of their solution
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Dynamic Problem Soft Core
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bolotin and Yu. N. Novichkov,Mechanics of Multilayered Structures [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Paimushin and Yu. V. Orlov, “Problem of the stability of bending equilibrium of three-layer elements of structures in a refined statement,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Aviatsionnaya Tekh., No. 2 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Paimushin, “A variant of the nonlinear theory of thin sandwich shells under thermal and external loadings,” in:Actual Problems in Mechanics of Shells [in Russian], Kazan' (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Korolev,Laminated Anisotropic Plates and Shells Made of Reinforced Plastics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Il'gamov, V. A. Ivanov, and B. V. Gulin,Calculation of Shells with Elastic Core [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Paimushin, “Analytical-computational-experimental methodology for determining critical loads and frequencies of free vibrations of deformable solids,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk,330, No. 1 (1993).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996