Application of a charge-exchange process to optical diagnostics of the interaction of a laser-generated plasma with a dipole magnetic field
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Optical Diagnostics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Nikitin and A. G. Ponomarenko, “Dynamics of the spatial boundary of deceleration of a plasma explosion cloud in a dipole magnetic field,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,34, No. 6, 3–10 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. P. Zakharov, S. A. Nikitin, A. M. Orishich, and A. G. Ponomarenko, “Laboratory simulation of magnetospheric hazard processes,”Proceedings of Intern. Conf. on Hazards due to Comets and Asteroids, Tucson (1993), pp. 88–89.Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Orishich and I. F. Shaikhislamov, “Spectroscopic diagnostics of a plasma expanding into a background gas and a magnetic field,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,33, No. 3, 13–19 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. P. Zakharov, A. M. Orishich, V. N. Sytnikov, and I. F. Shaikhislamov, “Application of a charge exchange process to spectroscopic diagnostics of plasma flows,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,35, No. 3, 174–180 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.L. B. Gevorkyan, A. M. Orishich, A. G. Ponomarenko, et al., “Development of methods for simulating some astrophysical phenomena in laboratory experiments,” in:Physical Gas Dynamics, No. 6 [in Russian], AN SSSR, Sib. Branch, ITPM, Novosibirsk (1976) pp. 192–196.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Hoekstra, F. J. de Heer, and R. Morgenstern, “Photons shedding light upon basic charge exchange processes,” in:Atomic Physics of Highly Charged Ions, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1991), pp. 81–85.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996