Numerical modeling of high-frequency electromagnetic heating of a dielectric plug clogging a pipe
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Numerical Modeling Industrial Mathematic Electromagnetic Heating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Inventor's Certificate No. 1314756 SSSR, “A method of electro-deparaffinization of wells (F. L. Sayakhov, M. A. Fatykhov, and N. Sh. Imashev),” in:Otkr. Izobr., No. 1 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.Inventor's Certificate No. 1314756 SSSR, “A method for elimination of ice, gas hydrate and paraffin plugs in discharge lines of wells and pipelines (A. T. Akhmetov, A. I. D'yachuk, A. A. Kislitsyn, et al.),” in:Otkr. Izobr., No. 3 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.Homer L. Spencer, Jr.,Solution of Paraffin Deposition Problems in Oil Wells by Utilization of the Radio-Frequency Single Well Stimulation Process Calgary (1987), pp. 1–3.Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits,Electrodynamics of continua [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.A. T. Akhmetov, A. A. Kislitsyn, A. M. Fadeyev, et al., “Peculiarities of absorption of electromagnetic waves by paraffin-containing oils and numerical modeling of heat and mass transport under the action of electromagnetic radiation,” Report No. 4 on Scientific Research, Tyumen' (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.A. T. Akhmetov, A. A. Kislitsyn, A. M. Fadeev, and A. A. Chebakov, “Experimental investigation of dielectric properties of the materials in oil technology,” in:Results of Investigations of the Institute of Mechanics of Multiphase Systems, Sib. Div., Acad. Sci. USSR [in Russian], No. 2, Tyumen' (1990), pp. 96–102.Google Scholar
- 7.A. T. Akhmetov, A. A. Kislitsyn, and A. M. Fadeyev, “On the possibility of elimination of an oil plug in a pipeline of large length using high-frequency electromagnetic heating,” in: Proc. of the School-Seminar on the Problems of Pipeline Transport, Ufa (1990), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Kislitsyn and R. I. Nigmatulin, “Numerical modeling of the heating process of a petroleum stratum by means of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation,”Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 59–64 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996