Streamwise vortices in axisymmetric jets
KeywordsVortex Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Streamwise Vortex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.N. A. Zheltukhin and N. M. Terekhova, “Distubances of high modes in a supersonic jet,”Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 75–83 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Zheltukhin, V. I. Zapryagaev, A. V. Solotchin, and N. M. Terekhova, “Spectral composition and structure of Taylor-Görtler vortices in a supersonic underexpanded jet,”Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk,325, No. 6, 1133–1137 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Zheltukhin and N. M. Terekhova, “Taylor-Görtler instability in a supersonic jet,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,34, No. 5, 48–55 (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Zheltukhin and N. M. Terekhova, “Modeling of stationary longitudinal vorticity in the initial section of supersonic jet,” in: Proc. of the Int. Conf. of the Methods of Aerophysical Research, Novosibirsk, Part 2 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Zapryagaev and A. V. Solotchin, “Three-dimensional flow structure in a supersonic underexpanded jet,”Zh. Prikl Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,34, No. 4, 42–47 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Zapryagaev, S. G. Mironov, and A. V. Solotchin, “Spectral composition of wave numbers of longitudinal vortices and characteristics of flow structure in a supersonic jet,”Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz.,34, No. 5, 41–47 (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.S. A. Novopashin and A. L. Perepelkin, “Flow self-organization in a supersonic preturbulent jet,” Preprint No. 175-88, Inst. of Thermophysics, Sib. Div., Russian Acad. of Sciences, Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 12.S. A. Novopashin and A. L. Perepelkin, “Origin and development of turbulence in a strongly underexpanded jet,”Sib. Fiz.-Tekh. Zh., No.1, 89–96 (1991).Google Scholar
- 13.S. A. Gaponov and A. A. Maslov,Development of Disturbances in Compressible Flows [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996