Conditions for finite signal speed in relaxational infiltration
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Signal Speed Finite Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Molokovich, N. N. Neprimerov, V. I. Pikuza, and A. V. Shmanin, Relaxational Infiltration [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Univ., Kazan' (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Molokovich and P. P. Osipov, Principles of Relaxational Infiltration Theory [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Univ., Kazan' (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Biol, “Theory of propagation of elastic waves in a fluid-saturated porous solid. 2. Higher-frequency range,” ibid.,28, No. 2, (1956), 179–191.Google Scholar
- 6.O. Yu. Dinariev and I. A. Leont'ev, “Waves in saturated porous media having internal relaxation processes,” Akust. Zh.,37, No. 1, 84–90 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Nikolaevskii, K. S. Basniev, A. T. Gorbunov, and G. A. Zotov, The Mechanics of Saturated Porous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994