Numerical modeling of stress states in two-dimensional problems of elasticity by the layers method
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Stress State Mechanical Engineer Numerical Modeling Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Ivanov, Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], NGU, Novosibirsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Dergileva, “Method of solving a two-dimensional contact problem for an elastic layer,” Din. Sploshnoi Sredy (Sb. Nauch. Tr., AN SSSR, Sib. Otd-nie, In-t Gidrodinamiki),25 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Volchkov and L. A. Dergileva, “Solution of problems concerning an elastic layer on the basis of approximate equations and comparison with solutions from the theory of elasticity,” ibid.,Din. Sploshnoi Sredy (Sb. Nauch. Tr., AN SSSR, Sib. Otd-nie, In-t Gidrodinamiki),28 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.B. L. Pelekh and M. A. Sukhorol'skii, Contact Problems of Elastic Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Nauk, Dumka, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.J. P. Hennart, “A general family of nodal schemes,” SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput.,7, No. 1 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995