Features of the change in the frequency spectrum of electromagnetic radiation during the fracture of rock specimens
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Frequency Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Inquiry into Electromagnetic Precursors to Earthquakes, IFZ An SSSR (O. Yu. Shmidt Institute of Earth Physics of the Soviet Academy of Sciences), Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.P. V. Egorov, V. V. Ivanov, and L. A. Kolpakova, “Certain laws governing pulsed electromagnetic radiation from alkali-halide crystals and rocks,” FTPRPI, No. 1, 67–70 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Afanasenko and I. M. Shvedov, “Study of natural and industrial electromagnetic fields to predict rock bursts during the mining of carnallite,” FTPRPI, No. 1, 78–83 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Frid, A. N. Shabarov, V. M. Proskuryakov, et al, “Formation of electromagnetic radiation in a coal seam,” FTPRPI, No. 2, 40–42 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Kas'yan, V. V. Robsman, and G. N. Nikogosyan, “Change in the emission spectrum during the cracking and fracture of rocks,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,306, No. 4, 826–830 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Kurlenya, G. E. Yakovitskii, and G. I. Kulakov, “Stages of the fracture process based on a study of electromagnetic radiation,” FTPRPI, No. 1, 44–49 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Kurlenya, G. I. Kulakov, and G. E. Yakovitskaya, “Spectral-time analysis of electromagnetic radiation during the cracking of rock specimens,”Ibid., No. 1, 3–13 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.I. L. Gufel'd, N. N. Nikiforova, A. A. Rozhnoi, et al., “Characteristics of sources of electromagnetic radiation in a rock mass,” in: Stress-Strain State of Rock Masses, IGD SO RAN (Mining Institute, Siberian Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences), pp. 70–76 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994