Investigation of the dynamic loading of ice
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Dynamic Loading
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. A. Fomin, “The action of a charge in ice which is accompanied by melting in the pressure wave,” Candidate Dissertation, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Nigmatulin, The Mechanics of Multiphase Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.D. J. Andrews, “Calculation of mixed phases in continuum mechanics,” J. Comp. Phys.,7, No. 2, 310–326 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Al'tshuler, “Phase transitions in shock wave (a review),” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 93–103 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.O. V. Nagornov and V. E. Chizhov, “The thermodynamic properties of ice, water and a mixture of the two at high pressures,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 41–48 (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.V. E. Chizhov, “The thermodynamic properties and thermal equations of state of the phases of ice at high pressure,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 113–123 (1993).Google Scholar
- 10.P. W. Bridgman, “Water in the liquid and five solid forms, under pressure,” Proc. Am. Acad. Arts Sci.,47, No. 13, 441–558 (1911).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996