Conceptual and technological problems in the diagnosis, prevention, and rehabilitation of stroke
Research, Design, and Technology
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Krymskii, E. Ya. Shcherbakova, T. M. Kotel'nikova, et al., Abst. 1st Congr. of Ukrainian Neurosurgeons, Kiev (1993), p. 153.Google Scholar
- 2.F. M. Lyass, K. D. Kalantarov, T. M. Kotel'nikova, et al., Med. Radiol., No. 12, 3–7 (1989)Google Scholar
- 3.F. M. Lyass, K. D. Kalantarov, V. A. Dmitrichenko, and E. Yu. El'kind. Med. Radiol., No. 8, 50 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Ya. Shcherbakova, S. V. Kulakova, and S. V. Makarevich, Methodological Basis for the Application of Single-Photon Emission Computer Tomography to Neurosurgical Clinics, in: Materials of Scientific-Practical Conference Dedicated to 30th Anniversary of the Department of Neurosurgery of Dagestan Republican Clinical Hospital [in Russian], Dagestan (1993), pp. 261–262.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Yu. El'kind, A. I. Kangun, and Ya. Ya. Popov, Med. Tekh., No. 3, 26–32 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Yu. El'kind, K. D. Kalantarov, V. A. Dmitrichenko, et al., Med. Radiol., No. 7, 11–19 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.P. J. Ell, J. Neurosci. Meth., 34, No. 1-3, 207–217 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996