Radiation safety of patients during X-ray examination
KeywordsRadiation Radiation Safety
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Vladimirov and É. G. Chikirdin, Med. Tekh., No. 1, 11–13 (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.GOST R IEC 580-95. A Device for Measurement of the Dose-Area Product [in Russian], Moscow (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.Radiation Safety Standards (NRB-96): Hygienic Standards [in Russian], Moscow (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.“On Regulation of X-Ray Examinations”, Instruction of the Ministry of Health of USSR No. 129, March 29, 1990, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.Victoreen Company Booklet.Google Scholar
- 6.PTW-Freiburg Company Booklet.Google Scholar
- 7.R. V. Stavitskii, N. N. Blinov, I. Kh. Rabkin, and L. A. Lebedev, Radiation Protection in Medical Roentgenology [in Russian], Kabur (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.R. V. Stavitskii, A. A. Dudarev, et al., Control and Limitation of Radiation Load on Patients during X-Ray Examinations: methodological instructions adopted by the Ministry of Health of Russian Federation [in Russian], Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 9.R. V. Stavitskii, N. N. Blinov, et al., Radiation Load on Adult Patients during X-Ray Examinations: methodological instructions No. 3 adopted by the Moscow Committee for Health [in Russian], Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.On the Radiation Safety of People, Russian Federation Law No. 3, January 9, 1996.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1999